blog background

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Wednesday Challenge

Hey... wassup?!?! :) Over on the Cricut Circle message boards one of the members posted a challenge to the other members. It was simply to use a circle in a project. I should have went more exciting but I just wanted to do a simple card using scraps. Sometimes, although I haven't posted anything to prove it, I want to do something extraordinary but I think sometimes the simple things can be beautiful (attractive/cute/sweet/whatever) and I am really trying to embrace that. What I'm trying to say is it is easy for me to go overboard and I'm trying to really contain myself.

As far as the card goes. I used the same products that I used in the butterfly card I made. It has a similar look. I used card stock from Stampin Up, Mini Monograms Cricut cartridge, cheap yellow ribbon from Joann's, a black glaze pen, a Hero Arts stamp set called Happy Hello, white craft stamp pad from Stampin' Up, Spots and Dots Cuddlebug embossing folder, Stampin' Up dimensionals and of course my LOVELY pink ATG! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment