blog background

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

A beginning, sort of...

I have been crafting all my life. I would knit, crochet, needle point, paint, color, cut, and glue until my little heart was content. The truth it was never really content because I always longed for more!! Just after my first son was born I was introduced to "real" scrapbooking with Creative Memories. I loved it! Through the years I have had more and less time to scrapbook. My friend then turned me on to stamping and making cards. It was neat how hand and hand scrapbooking and stamping went together. It was easy to buy the supplies for one and they worked for the other. As a homeschooler it was also neat how the same supplies work for many of the projects we do. I was content scrapping and stamping! I would spend hours. Then I went back to school for elementary education... My crafting came to a SCREECHING halt! I graduated this past spring. And I have started a reorganization/redecoration of my craft room... hence the beginning! I hope you will join me!

No comments:

Post a Comment