blog background

Monday, July 26, 2010

A quick card

This is what I spent a few minutes doing tonight. I know I feel a ton better when I get to do one thing creative a day. This wasn't much but just adhering pattern paper to plain paper and stamping a little greeting makes my day.

These little notes are just 3X4 or something but I like to give these with gifts over the 2X2 or whatever they are that you get in the gift wrap section of your local store. I also like to give them when I don't have much to say other than a quick thank you.

I'm not sure how these cards were cut or their dimensions because I got all the supplies from a Stampin' Up Stamp-a-Stack.

It was a few years ago now but I think I bought a few extra packs that were available. I think of it as a challenge to take these papers and come up with a project. And now that is has been so long I have no idea what the original idea was! I recommend trying it some time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment