blog background

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Last night as I was waiting for dh to come home I decided to fiddle with some stuff that I had lying around. I have this knack for buying supplies for crafts that I leave laying around and not using. As I'm trying to clean up and organize my craft room I figured I'd make something.

I made the H to the right to hang on my wall. I love how plain and simple it is. There are things, as I look at it, that I could have done to it to add to it but I think the simplicity has it's benefit.

I was also pleased that I didn't have to buy anything special. I said earlier that I bought stuff for it, but really all I bought was the H, for $3.99 at JoAnn's. It is just a paper mache' letter that is about 12" high. I had the ribbon, paper and rub-ons just hanging out in my supplies.

I was thinking this could be a cute thing to give as a gift to pre-teen and teen aged girls. Who wouldn't love to have their initial hanging on their wall. Even if you give this with a little gift card. I do like the inexpensive gift ideas. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment