blog background

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

One of those days

Do you ever have one of those days where you just want to sit down and craft. Not you have anything particular in mind, you just want to be creative. Then you start and you are so uninspired and everything you do turns out kind of... well, not cute! That is the day I am having. I know I do better in a clean space and my craft room is still messy and unorganized. So I'm blaming it on the craft room. Guess I should organize rather than craft today.

Luckily, I did have one of those Simply Sent kits from Stampin' Up to finish. But even those looked so uninspired. When I get a Simply Sent kit I try to tweak them and make them my own using only the supplies they include. It is sort of my own little challenge. The kit I was working with today had three different cards. The first two I played with, ended up with nothing good. So with the last one I didn't stray too far and came up with something kind of cute.


---The inspiration from Stampin' Up---


--- The end result--

I kind of like my cute little monogramed card. The colors on here are Stampin' Up's Kraft, Ruby Red, Bashful Blue and Chocolate Chip. I used everything that came in the kit, pretty much as is except I added the monogram with my George Cricut Cartridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment