blog background

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Birthday Party Decorations














Today has been a TON of fun! This is what I did all day. My friend told me she was having a birthday party for her 5 year old. I offered to make cupcake wrappers for her because they were too cute not to. She then asked me today if I could make letters for a sign. As I was digging through my cartridges for a font I found my Life's A Beach cartridge and I was so excited because she is having a beach themed party!

I couldn't pass up the cute little flower. I thought I would make a flower and leave it at that! HA!!! Then I saw the lizard, it was too cute to pass up. And of course since it's a beach themed party we need flip flops. Which I added cute little Prima Flowers and Stickles too. By this time, I was in for the long haul. I couldn't stop!!! I made a beach ball! Some small word signs that said Play, Happy Birthday and Fun in the Sun!

I made all of these items using Stampin Up card stock. I love how well it cuts on the Cricut, it's like butter!!! Since this was for a little girl, I added Stickls and Flowers! It was SO MUCH FUN!!!




Of course, I couldn't stop playing with this cartridge, I also made two cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment